“It is forbidden not to smile at problems,
Not to fight for what you love
To give up everything for fear
Of not turning your dreams into reality. ”
Often times, we believe that fate, luck, or chance are responsible for what happens to us.
However, we must understand that we are the only masters of our destiny, that we can change it, that we can live freely and choose between the different opportunities that are presented to us.
However, we are often afraid that the changes occurring in our lives will make us dizzy. Ultimately, we have to learn to get out of our comfort zone.
In 2003, psychologist Senninger analyzed this phenomenon, referring to 3 areas of learning that we all have. Here they are :
- The comfort zone. This is an area in which we feel no fear. The rest is less than our knowledge of life and our way of living. Nothing frightens us and everything seems simple, easy and pleasant to us.
- The learning area. Although we know little about this area, experience gradually allows us to overcome it. These are small challenges in life that we face day after day.
- The panic zone. Nobody likes this area, because it is fear, lack of confidence, risk, uncertainty and danger that accompany us there …
You may find a new love that fills you with joy but at the same time scares you because you have been in a comfort zone for a very long time with another person who does not make you happy.
It may also be that a new job that is much better than yours scares you for different reasons. However, you are used to this job, you are comfortable and it does not involve any new challenges.
So what is wrong with the comfort zone if you like it? Without realizing it, this comfort zone forms a sort of prison around you.
At some point in your life you may be wondering, “What if I had done this thing that I wanted to do so badly? What if I had decided to choose this new job or to embark on this new relationship? ”
This is why it is good to step out of your comfort zone little by little, because it will only bring you great rewards.
Life is even stronger outside of this comfort zone, because sometimes we live in a golden cage.
If you fly away like the baby birds leaving their nest, you will find that the world is filled with beautiful things, different from us sometimes.
You will feel more alive and better if you break down those obstacles that were just limiting you out of fear.
Living with fear in your stomach, a fear that sometimes only exists in your head, can condition your life and prevent you from being as happy as you would like.
How to get out of this comfort zone?
– Learn to let go of quick answers and face things.
– Know that failures are discouraging but that they are also great inspirations and great lessons in life.
– Learn to feel pleasure as you fight for your dreams and keep going further.