Today one of our main barriers is stress. Its origin has a link with work and surpassing oneself.
It is obvious that we can suffer from it if we have too much to do but also if we have too much free time.
In any situation, stress is our daily companion and we need to use strong means to achieve a healthy emotional balance.
What are the 43 questions that free our mind?
Today we would like to share with you 43 questions that will free your mind to avoid stress. We advise you to respond quickly without thinking too much. Know that there are no negative or positive, correct or incorrect answers.
These questions will help you focus on the deepest part of your subconscious and move beyond what is preventing you from moving forward. Their efficiency and simplicity will surprise you!
- How many years would you say you are if you didn’t know your age?
- What is worse: enduring defeat or never having tried?
- Why, if life is so short, do you do so many things that you don’t like and so little that you really care about?
- If the job is done, everything has been said and done: were there more words or more facts?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- If happiness was the local currency, what job would make you a millionaire?
- Do you do what you believe in or try to believe in what you do?
- If human life lasted 25 years, what would you change in yours to live it to the fullest?
- It’s raining, and you need someone to bring you closer to home. A car stops, who is driving it?
- What worries you the most: getting it right or doing it right?
- You have dinner with three friends that you love and respect. They start to criticize your close friend without knowing the friendship that unites you. This criticism is unfair. How do you act?
- If you could give a little child just one piece of advice, what would you say?
- Would you break a law to save someone you love?
- Have you noticed this madness that turned into genius?
- What are you doing that is different in your life than others?
- How is it possible that what makes you happy is not making others happy?
- What would you love to do that you haven’t done yet? What is stopping you?
- Are you still clinging to something that you already let go a long time ago?
- If you were allowed to move forever to another country, where would you go and why?
- Do you press the elevator button several times? Do you think this will make it come faster?
- Who would you prefer to be? A neurotic genius or a happy idiot?
- Why are you just yourself?
- If you could be your own friend, would you like to experience this friendship?
- You arrive home and there is an unexpected visitor: who is it?
- What makes you feel the most grateful in your life?
- What do you prefer ? Losing all your memories or not having the opportunity to have new ones?
- Is it possible to know the truth without forcing yourself?
- Has your greatest fear come true?
- Do you remember what made you feel lower than earth 3 years ago? Does it have the same meaning today?
- What is the happiest memory from your childhood? Why is this a happy memory?
- What experiences from your past made you feel really alive?
- If not now, then when is it?
- If you haven’t achieved what you want yet, what’s stopping you from doing it?
- Have you ever thought that being with someone for a long time without saying anything was the best conversation you have ever had?
- Is it possible to know what is right and what is wrong without going wrong?
- If you were given a million euros today, would you give up your job?
- What do you prefer? Have a lot of work and have an obligation to do it or have little work but do what you love?
- Do you have the feeling that today’s day has been repeated a million times?
- If everyone you know died tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- When will the day arrive that will finally make you take risks and do what seems best suited to your desires?
- If you learn from your mistakes, why are you afraid to make them?
- What would you do differently if you knew no one is judging you?